Sunday, April 17, 2011

Days... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17: I told you I would be gone for a while...

Day 12:
Meh... Just a regular Tuesday...

Day 13:
Well... I was lazy to put on anything really. I almost ran out in my PJs, but I decided to put on the chinos in the end... with a belt... and the cardigan. Though, I did spend quite some time deciding flip flops or shoes. Part of the motivation also stemmed from the fact that I had been invited to do a reading of my published story, so I guess I had to make some sort of an "appearance."

Here's proof:
Spot the odd one out. 8) It shouldn't be that difficult.

Day 14:
Class was cancelled. So I practically lounged in my room all day with messy hair and... well, messy hair.

Day 15:
Damp. Just... Eurgh... Misery misery misery. I swore not to wear anything made of wool the day the sun came up and I was forced to put on a thicker jacket just because it was so cold. Dang it. I forgot to take a picture, though... My apologies. Other than that, it was just the chinos and my my slumber (to those who understand... "selamba") shirt.

Days 16 & 17:
Weekend. Need I say more?

I guess I'm beginning to see my relationship with this blog as a relationship "relationship"--the longer the separation, the more excited I am "meet" it again. What can I say about the past week? Just more literature that fucks with my mind. Oh and final projects too. I've got my coffee by my side so I'm well equipped. I'm adamant on finishing my linguistics narrative tonight, so we'll see where that goes~

I'm feelin' PRODUCTIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment