Monday, April 11, 2011

Days... 8, 9, 10 & 11: Wow...

Day 8:

Day 10:

Day 11:

For Friday and Sunday, I had to put on formalwear because of two honors convocations I attended. Otherwise, I literally exeunt my room in PJs... In my defense, I only had one class on Friday (my linguistics course had been cancelled) and, well, it was a Sunday.

Now aside from the final projects I have, I need to do my laundry. It's been put off since Friday and I'm about to run out of my... ahem. Not good. While I'll be doing this, my barley will be boiling and I can't somehow tilt the lid in a satisfactory angle--I want it to boil but I don't want it to spill over the cooker. Well... this is what I get for using a rice cooker with only two preset options--"Warm" or "Cook."

I find the structure of my sentences primal... somehow.

Oh, in addition, there's a high chance that I might be on hiatus for about a fortnight or so. The pictures will be up, no less, though that's gonna be it until the end of April. Two weeks is one heck of a short period to finish 40~50 pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment