Saturday, May 21, 2011

9th Month, Day... 21?!

I'm not dead yet. And I emphasize that last word with ambiguity. Allow me to summarize my finals, my first week of summer and my job as coherently as possible. I'll promise not to rant along the way... if I could.

I must apologize for not updating the blog. Everything just seems to be pacing at the speed of light, and I'd much rather stop and smell the flowers. See? I've been separated from the writing board for so long that I'm spewing cliched expressions now. Bloody hell.

Despite that, I've been rather consistent with the six items.

...

Well... that's hard to say too because I don't exactly have my six items for May. I've been basically wearing either my pajamas or my NSE uniform (red polo and khakis, though I prefer to use the word chinos...). But I do have several items for May, for instance:

Seersucker shirt and denim shorts with flip flops. A staple for summer I suppose... I also have this brown shirt with a large puppy in front of it that I've yet to take a picture of. Aside from these three, I'm really just in my comfy clothes.

Now, for finals, it turned out pretty well. I'm still a 4.0 scholar and the pressure's on to maintain it during my final semester. Just one more, and I have nothing more to worry about, at least, for my undergraduate degree.

The first week of summer right after finals had been one of the best weeks for a long time. I had nothing to worry about, except the whole moving-in-and-out process--but even that was okay because I actually like packing my things up and arranging them (I know some who absolutely abhors the idea). Transportation was the only problem but even that was sorted pretty quickly.
Most interestingly, I did nothing but eat, sleep, shower and play Pokemon all day.

Stereotype. Stereotype. Stereotype. Stereotype. Stereotype.

I know, but it was fun. And somewhat nostalgic. It's the whole philosophy of "collecting things"... Our lives are made up of the things we see, touch, hear, feel... a "collection" of sensations, emotions, memories and experiences. This one just happens to appear as cute and bouncy sprites.

I had NSE camp the Monday after that glorious week, and this was the only photo I took of the camp:
Nothing fancy, but I find this therapeutic somehow...

A tree?
Yeap.

Just a tree?
Just this tree.

My job? Tiring. I appreciate the information, but I wish we had more hands-on experience. I feel more comfortable with that. To think, I never had training like this back at INTI when I worked for marketing. The results were the same now and then (customer-satisfaction-wise), though "training" then constituted only a brief informational session the day before enrollment.

So much to say, but so little time for expression. I'm actually doing my laundry right now, just when my roommate's entering a deep slumber. One can tell from the huffs... huffs... huffs...

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to update this regularly thanks to our hectic schedules (we even have to work weekends... goodness...), but I'll try. The only thing keeping me sane at the moment is writing to a silent (or absent) global internet community.

No comments:

Post a Comment