Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 23: Of messy tables, birthdays and sighs

The three "topics" aren't exactly related... they're mere sentiments I'm having at the moment in relation to my summer "vacation."


Yeap, I've moved into a new room in another residence hall. Damn, it's dark in here... This will only last until July 8th and three days after that, it's Malaysia once more~ I can't wait to get back... The long flight doesn't seem as intimidating anymore.

My table feels messy. Even though I've arranged the papers accordingly, it remains unsettling for some reason. I also have to work until 1am later tonight, so I'm really not looking forward to it, considering how I'm already nodding my head off.

Seiya's (my foster brother in Japan) birthday is next Tuesday and I successfully forced myself to send that card to him. I frustrate myself by always procrastinating with the greeting cards--it's not that difficult at all! I just don't understand how that could even be a chore. However, I do hope he would reply. I always have this fear of sending things away through air-mail. I keep thinking they would somehow disappear into the Pacific or something...

On sighing... it's just a habit that Alicia and I just picked up, and it's annoying us both like crazy.

Oh my, I am absolutely tired... I might just very well take a nap before reconvening with my group at 7pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment