Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 25: The little things that make me go "Boom"

1. I keep forgetting to take pictures. It's such a simple process, just slide and click.

2. Eye contact. The people I interact with lately don't seem to practice this crucial process in communication. Cultural differences maybe? On that note, it's difficult being hilarious while being Chinese. I'm still trying to figure that last part out.

3. My childishness. I drive myself crazy all the time. It's a weird paradox, but it can happen. I've seen it. Just imagine Kronk's dual conscience from the Emperor's New Groove. Only... I think I have about five more of those homunculi living in my head.

4. Inconsistencies.

5. My inability to scream. I'm super frustrated, but I don't know why. There's absolutely no reason for me to feel this way. Hormones... maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment