Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 24 ~ 27: The atrocity!

I should whip myself for slacking so much. Though reading wise, I'm actually on schedule. Anyway, here's what happened on Thursday:

I only had one class, and I remember it snowing so I didn't bother dressing up, choosing instead to conceal my pajamas with my coat. Though, things got pretty interesting in the evening:

Yeah... I had a couple of friends to help me with the curls. For about an hour. That just proves what amateurs we are. I'll try to get the more flattering pictures from one of them later. And just to compare it to my regular hair:

I don't have natural curls, though it looks wavy. Sometimes I wonder if it's really just the way I comb them with my fingers that makes them look like this.

And then, for Friday:

Nothing special. I just put this on and took off. I'm getting bored of February real quick... Thank goodness March is just a day away.

I've also been reading T.H. White's The Once and Future King. Well, I'm technically only a book away from finishing the series since I've finished The Ill Made Knight earlier this morning. My favorite is still The Sword in The Stone, partly because it deals with King Arthur's childhood, though mostly because Merlyn shoves his beard into his mouth whenever he's flustered or frustrated. The chain of events in the series are familiar, though slightly different than that of Malory's or Tennyson's. Still, it is a fantastic read. I mean, who would expect to read about bolsheviks and Freud when reading about the Round Table? What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment