Tuesday, February 1, 2011

6th Month: Day 1

I wore the first outfit in the morning, until I realized it was too difficult to wear it within a coat, and too warm to wear indoors, since I coupled it with the grey turtleneck. So I switched to the yellow cardigan in the second picture instead, which made it way easier to fluff up as in the third picture.

It was cold. The wind chill made it utterly miserable. Really, if they don't cancel classes tomorrow, I'll be one unhappy little boy.

I'm really, really lazy to take individual pictures of the new set for February. But as you can see, I've practically shown four items here already. I'll wear the remaining two in the next couple of days. And it's already the beginning of the sixth month! I'm almost halfway through the challenge and it's been working swell so far~

Alright, enough with the jubilation and on to more work... It's Darwin and Marx tonight. Fascinating, yet dreadful. Not because it's looong and dreary (okay, maybe long) but because of the amount of ideas packed inside those articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment