Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 25: Aaand it's back to classes.

Well, not quite. I mean I still have the weekend, but I'm getting started on my work now.

...

Was that even supposed to sound uplifting?

Anyway, I'm driven to finish my work by tomorrow. Somehow. At least the major ones. What are the "major" ones anyway? Hmm... I was in danger of losing my appetite for literature, or doing whatever I was doing for that matter. But now, I kinda feel as if I've regained my desire to do better. I've been really slacking off lately... Sure, it's been... "fun," but not as enticing as the stuff I can potentially do at this age.

I'm being vague here. To put it simply, I'm no longer jaded with my current situation. It's only boring if we make it boring. So, why not make life interesting? Probably an expression that's used far too often. Some might even think it common sense. But aren't all trivialities? It's the trivial ones that often go overlooked in life, being trivial in themselves. Yet, they affect us so. Thus, fix 'em I say, and work for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment