Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 28: Undecipherable

For some reason, Blogger refuses to upload my pictures... Sheesh. Sorry for being late. Completely slipped my mind. I really should be sleeping at the moment, and I really don't feel like going to one of my classes tomorrow... But I must! sigh...

Okay... something's definitely off with my connection, if not, my browser. Everything seems to be opening up a tad too slow for my preference...

I might crash soon. It feels imminent. I'm too tired... and it's been only a day! SHEESH...

Well, listening to lively Japanese conversations over the radio is soothing somehow... Though I can't understand a single word they're saying. Maybe it's through this confusion that I'm able to appreciate the language itself... How very odd yet wonderful~

Update:

Well, I got it up. And yeah... I look... deceased. Eurgh...

No comments:

Post a Comment