Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6: The day after...

Alright, so I missed out a lot posts. I'm sorry. The irony is that I haven't been busy the past week, so I slept more. Eh? I keep falling asleep at about nine, barely an hour after dinner, and then find myself waking up in bed the next morning at five. I've become lethargic. I'm trying to avoid coffee, but I guess it can't be helped. I'm already halfway done with my can of Starbucks.

At least I feel awake now I suppose...

Kristy thinks I'm cheating with my posts because of my tardiness. Ah well, at least they're up I say. I find it odd though that I remember to take the pictures, yet never found the time to post them up. Oh well... I'll be returning to the usual routine again.

That is, if I survive the amount of work I have tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment