Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 14 & 15: Whoa

Imagine my surprise when I found out I never posted on Sunday. I somehow managed to convince myself otherwise for the next 24 hours, until I logged in again. But nothing alarming and aghast for Sunday, so all's well in this crammed little room of mine. I need more space for my books though. Some of the sharper edged ones are stacked on the left side of my desk, as revealed in some of my pictures, and they frequently graze my left forearm. People might think I'm suicidal if I don't stop slicing thin strips of blood on my skin.

So I really can't wait for Thanksgiving break, mostly because it provides me the illusion of timelessness. That happens during the first couple of days, then the realization of final papers and final exams would start to sink in about halfway through, and I'd only take action on the very last night, as I always do. Oh the humanity.

I'm actually drinking this new drink called Izze. Fizzy, a wee bit bitter, but it promises to provide one daily serving of fruit, swirling inside this slim 8.4 oz can. This is the last time I'm drinking one of these. The Starbucks standing next to it still dictates my nightly endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment