Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 24: What a hairy day

I've been keeping off my accessories for a while now... The entire month of November actually, unless you consider ties to be one of them. I guess they do fit into the category, though I see bracelets and necklaces fit the title better. Another annoying thing about the pictures lately is that my face looks longer than ordinary. I shall try a different take tomorrow, no matter what I'm wearing. I have a feeling I won't be exiting my dorm tomorrow, for I'll be cooped up in my room, doing my homework. So pajamas, it shall be.

A pretty relaxing day. Somewhat... until evening that is. But I watched Tangled today and I am very impressed with the graphics. Oddly enough, the movie might actually look better on DVD, because I've watched snippets on youtube in HD, and the colors just look so pretty. And Rapunzel's hair... Not only it's stupendously long, it looks gorgeous. Yes, it has magical qualities to it, but I really prefer it when it isn't glowing. Then it looks gimmicky. But the texture looks and feels believable.

Now, in the evening, I had to get myself some milk for my cereal, so I took a bus and went to Target to get it. The walk there, was a little unpleasant, knowing that my hair was whipping around my face because of the wind, I couldn't keep my hands off it. I stopped by Barnes & Noble before Target though, hoping to snatch George Eliot's Daniel Deronda. I desperately need it for Capuano's class, but unfortunately, they don't have it. So I exited the store with two magazines, just so I don't feel that shopping void.

Qdoba's grilled quesadillas are awesome. Just thought of saying that. And best of all, with my coupons, I can get two entrees for the price of one. There goes my lunch and dinner for the entire Thanksgiving break~

I wonder if I should get anything during Black Friday though. Aside from a handheld vacuum cleaner, there really isn't anything I would like to get. A PS3 is always on the list, but my life would be literally wasted away on fancy graphics dancing across the screen, eyes unblinking. But the hype is infectious. Everyone buying everything they never use. Tempting... But I have a bank account to consider, and it is famished. There goes my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment