Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 4: Tired? No. Sleepy? Yes.

I should just blog right after class, really. I keep falling asleep at odd hours, miss my dinner, and wake up in the middle of the night, brushing my teeth in an empty bathroom where the radio's long dead and as I stare at the mirror with foam in my mouth, I keep imagining the radio's not the only dead thing lurking in the tiled expanse.

Something ominous extends from the back of my head...

Meh... me and my wild dreams.

I keep telling myself to finish Wuthering Heights today. When I say that, I really mean by 6am. But how can I do that when I've slept for 12 hours straight? What's the difference between tiredness, sleepiness and lethargy anyway? They all provide the same sensation when I wake up - a clamp tightening on my temples.

Well, the only thing I look forward to at this time would be breakfast, which won't happen for another fifteen minutes. Until then, what shall I do... what shall I do...?

No comments:

Post a Comment