Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 29: I still haven't thought of anything for December

I think I might've found another alternative to Starbucks. Scooters. It's actually better. I've never felt so high after drinking coffee, maybe it's because this one's more closer a resemblance to the black coffee I get back in Malaysia.

And so, November's coming to an end. What am I saying? Tomorrow's the thirtieth already. And I'm clueless to my next six items for December. Apparently, I've picked the wrong month to insert business casual attire, for most of my interviews would be held during December. Well, technically, this week. So it does suck that I have to make sure I have at least a pair of slacks and a decent shirt as part of the six items, just for the sake of the first three days of the month. But, a challenge's a challenge.

I really don't have much work going on for me this week, but I seem to be getting myself into lots of activities. Two interviews by Friday, two scholarships to apply, two assignments to hand in, Great Expectations to complete... Oh, I almost forgot about Spamalot tomorrow. And an optional meeting on Wednesday. Whoever said being an English major's the easy way through college life? I'd gladly swap places with thee.

On a final note, it took me a while to notice that my outfit for today, mighty thanks to the tie, looks like a uniform for Gryffindor.

No comments:

Post a Comment