Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17: Vahnderfool

It just popped in my head and it sounded nice, I don't even know what dialect that's supposed to be. But I did have a vahnderfool day. I had expected to miss my Brit. Lit. class at 11am, due to my final paper for English Studies, but it turned out smashingly well. I was satisfied with my approach (though it took me an excruciatingly long time to figure out a topic), managed to include an annotated bibliography, and even had the extra time to revise and polish my draft.
The best thing was that the English Studies class was cancelled. Prof. Ramsay had thought no one would've read the poems for the day, and since everyone was brain dead, he thought "what the heck."

But now, I'm sleepy... And I have an interview tomorrow. Were it not for the postponement of the deadline for my American lit. paper, I would've bought another can of Starbucks tonight. I might as well have some shut eye, my face is exploding from stress. But there's this part of me that wants to finish the paper for tomorrow, since my professor accepts drafts, and I most likely am able to tweak it over the weekend. Hmm... to write, or to sleep?

1 comment: