Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 22: Yum~

I wanted to title today's post as "Doubts," but I had my doubts... Now I have cookie dough snacks and a Hershey's brownie. Oh, one mustn't forget Starbucks too~

No pictures today just because I'm lazy. I did wear something, but I completely forgot to take a picture before I changed into my pajamas and crashed on my bed. It felt too troublesome to wear all three layers again... But anyway, what I wore today were the white shirt, brown vest and gray blazer. And then it got chilly, so I put on the striped flat cap and wrapped a scarf around my neck.

Now that I have everything on my table, or plate I should say, it's time for me to finish that friggin' paper. As one student said it, "no matter when the paper's due, I'll still complete it the night before." So true, so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment