Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7: Thank you for the dinner

Nothing outstanding today, since yesterday pretty much contained enough excitement for the weekends. Except, of course, for a very thoughtful dinner devised by my friends Justine, Manu and Jane. Goodness, who knows what I'll do without these three individuals.

I had the most scrumptious Malaysian meal. ever. Separation does make love grow stronger. In this case, my gluttony for anything Malaysian. My only regret would be the absence of pictures to supplement mere text, as pictures enough are able to disturb a hungry tummy.

But I had a wonderful time, with exquisite food and cheerful company. I even managed to finish Wuthering Heights between fits of laughter and gratifying moans, so all's well with the universe.

Update:
Thanks, Manu.

3 comments:

  1. I expect you'd be much more productive without these three individuals...

    It's so good....I can't get enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You people would be the death of me...

    ReplyDelete