Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30: Unpleasant

I was struggling to name today's title, and then I realize that the current one best describes how I feel right now. Bless Spamalot though. The songs keep cycling in my head that my woes are diverted.

So I didn't pass the RA interview, no matter. I was merely trying my luck after all. Besides, why would anyone hire me, who's never been to a single SQC meeting. So apparently ladies and gentlemen, a silver tongue isn't enough to succeed in today's society. I have been shamed.

Forgive me, but the last post of November shall be cut short, for I'm in a very unpleasant mood at the moment, and that it shall carry on all the way till tomorrow morning.

Ah, the finishing blow. I didn't get my two dollars worth of coffee. Why, it's only barely half full.

No comments:

Post a Comment