Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Month, Day 1

And so, this is what I wore for the premiere of the challenge. I really like the belt because it complements the geometric design on the cardigan. Who'd have thought that an overcast morning would be the prelude to a blazing afternoon. I almost regretted wearing the cardigan...


My hair was a complete mess earlier this morning... Hence, the cap.

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention another aspect of the challenge... I am able to have a multiple of any of my six items. For instance, if one of my six items was a black tank top, I can rotate between three black tank tops that look almost identical. But, I am not allowed to switch that black one for another in a different color. That would count as a different garment altogether. At the moment, this is the only thing I know I missed out on the requirements for the project. If there are further amendments, I'll post it.

As a side note, I would occasionally talk about other stuff in this blog that does not necessary relate to the project, but would be essential for the preservation of my sanity. The number of books I have to swallow each day can be chokingly delightful.

Until tomorrow, au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment