Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 20: A Nod to Sleep


I'm struggling to type this post because bells keep chiming in my ears, the only thing missing are the newlyweds rushing out of the chapel. I blame my lack of sleep. No, I blame to my lack of control, for not being able to put down the PSP when I need to. And now, that black screen reflects my fatigued face, clearly happy that master spent so much time with it.

Well anyway, enough of this metaphorical nonsense. I didn't bother dressing up too much today, though the boots (not pictured... My room lighting is every photographer's nightmare, but I'll try and post them soon) probably stand out a lot. Every single tap on the wooden panels demand a new sense of authority. That's why I bought them. Sue me for bragging.

I keep trying to spark an interesting topic for discussion today but I just can't... Maybe it's because I'm really sleepy, or because I have a whole lot of reading to catch up for tomorrow. Oh, and I just remembered, I have a presentation at 2pm tomorrow. Hmm... Better get meself prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment