Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 11: Just Another Saturday...

No pictures today, because I didn't get to go to the Omaha Lit Fest, which means I stayed in my room the entire day... Sigh... And I was really looking forward to it... Argh...

So to comfort myself, though it may be late, I'm indulging in Maruchan's Yakisoba~ ~ I keep forgetting to take pictures of the packaging... Mainly because I'm desperate to gobble it every other night~ ~ ~ ~ It is, by far, the best over-the-counter noodles I've had in my life. Really, the flavor is just sensational, and I mean it in the best possible way... The teriyaki sauce splish-splashing in your mouth... Oh, I can so die now and be happy about it~ ~

So yes, nothing eventful today so excuse me while I savor that last mouthful of noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment