Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7: Day of the Living Dead

Maybe it's because I hung around Patrick, Qisti and the rest of the guys so much back in Malaysia, that my title for this post has become so cliched. L4D2 zombies definitely look better than me this morning... I woke up pissed. No, allow me to rephrase: I never slept. So naturally, my face exploded. My hormones' way of punishing me. Deep-set eyes, dark circles, and facial hair that seem to grow faster than weed. Maybe it's the coffee I had, but I felt nauseous the whole morning. I couldn't eat much without having my stomach prodding my esophagus every 2 minutes...

Anyway, here's what I wore today...


I'm starting to wonder about the combinations I can do with my six items. I'm trying to avoid similar looks from the previous week, but as the days roll by like newspapers on a printing machine, my creativity screen flashes "Refill Ink".

I have something planned for tomorrow, something I just mixed up and it looked... different. I'm not too sure about the color though... So I guess you'll just have to leave this tab open until tomorrow creeps by to find out.

P.S.: I don't know why I used 'creep' as my preferred verb choice. I blame Charlotte Perkins Gilman for her yellow wallpaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment