Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 6: Livid weals striping from head to toe...

No pictures today... That's because I wore the EXACT same thing as yesterday. Why you ask? Couple of reasons: 1. I woke up late. 2. I didn't exactly walk out of my dorm the entire day.
Well, until we had that false fire alarm... Then I walked out... in my pajamas...

Anyway, the title of this post came from one of my readings for Film Theory and Criticism. I just love the image produced by that sentence. I'm an avid collector of words and/or phrases that strike me as beautiful, even if it may seem morbid or morose to others. It's the construction of such descriptions that I seek to understand and apply myself. I attain euphoria just by witnessing language at work... Talk about some fetish...

Oh well, I'm keeping this post short. Long weekends make me wanna do everything, but achieve nothing. Though I'm glad I'm done and over with the lengthiest portion of my Film Theory class: 85 pages of sheer analysis on Classical Hollywood. Fascinating, but pure mind-fuck, as my British literature professor would put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment