Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 5: I'm such a procrastinator...

I'm incredulously late... I know some of you might be thinking "That's not in the list of clothes!" but that's because I'm wearing my pajamas... Yes, I have an inventory of regular clothes that I only wear in my dormitory. If I wear them out, well, let's just say it includes frizzy hair and sunken eyes. So yes, I didn't break any rules. Besides, the shirt doesn't make a statement... Besides my love for NYC.

Been pretty busy with my reading all day so I didn't go out. I think I'll keep this post short too...

Oh, and I've made a couple of discoveries by watching Pokemon anime. Apparently, Staryu is Ultraman; Jesse and James make me laugh despite their horrible puns; and Ash's mum always fusses about his underwear. Hmm... nostalgic. An awesome no-brainer during my breaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment