Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 23 AND 24: Humor in Memory

Holy crap. I thought I'd forgotten something... Yes, I admit, my credibility is as repulsive as a cockroach doing a backstroke in minestrone soup, but should anyone would like to confirm the dates on my pictures, I'd be happy to share them with you.

Dramatic pause.

Like anyone would ask me that. Anyway, here's what I wore yesterday.


Familiar? The top image features a choice that's almost identical to the one I wore during Day 8, without the extra attitude. But really, I tried to wear the blue plaid shirt inside the light Y-neck shirt. A three-piece outfit that wasn't meant to be. So I just took it off since I was on the verge of missing breakfast and class.

But I was so happy that I finally had reason to put on my trench coat. There was a flapjack social last night, in which, sorority members had asked me for donations and gave me a ticket to their social in return. The air was chilly and was the perfect excuse to put on a coat. Oh, by the way, I wore the boots so I shamelessly lavished in the imaginative attention. It's a perk of majoring in English, I get to imagine stuff that ain't really happening, and still be proud about it.

And this, is what I wore today.

Boy with obnoxiously huge scarf. But hey, he likes it.

It has been a tiring week, and I vow not to make it an even tiring weekend. Hence, there shall be no PSP for the next couple of days. A mini challenge if you may. Let's just see how it turns out.

2 comments: