Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 10: Back to Basics

As the title implies...:

I've been wearing the cap a lot lately... It's saying something. It shows how often I've been waking up late these past few days, barely making it on time for classes... Eurgh...

The Omaha Literature Festival starts today, and it's so painful to see event pictures uploaded on Facebook when I couldn't go... Technically, I could. But I would have to regurgitate $70 just for a round trip through OMALiNK. Heck no am I going to pay that kind of money! As I type that, Sheer-Agony-Of-Not-Bring-Able-To-Go makes me reconsider the $70 for tomorrow's trip... Sigh...

Here's the website if anyone's interested in checking it out, which I highly recommend if you could:
http://omahalitfest.com/events.html

Anyway, I'm keeping this post short. Planning on snoozing early today. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment