Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10: The end

Ohhh...! I should really stop reading those magazines... They only serve to give me more ideas on what I can do with my wardrobe. Oh well, I'm almost halfway done with the fourth month, eight more months to go...

The weather has been improving. I don't say it aloud, but I'm truly thankful. Why, it was so pleasant that I could just walk out with the shirt and the scarf without a care for wind or snow. Of course, I had to put on the owl. It's been a while since I last wore that one. A classmate even thought I bought it off Charlotte Russe.

I really like my hair right now. So long I don't touch it right after I shower, the waves would just form ever so subtly... Though it will still be a while before it reaches the perfect length. Here's a pic. when it was longer, though not exactly in perfect condition...:
I look frustrated. Over what, I can't remember. Once my hair gets slightly longer than this, I'm getting an iron curler. And I miss wearing this particular top... Maybe I shall wear it for January/February. I absolutely cannot wear this after spring. It's warmer than it looks.

Speaking of which, I can't believe semester's over already... Well, all that's left's finals week. But coming out of my last class with Capuano, I felt something was missing. All the excitement has ended - the late nights, deadlines, pop quizzes. Happens every semester, yet somehow, I'm unusually affected by this end. I was in a jovial mood for the entire day, but the realization of semester ending is a downer. For some... odd... reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment