Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 6: It's better than I remembered

Yay~ So I finally put on a couple of necklaces. They've missed me. But otherwise, the outfit's pretty simple. I actually started off the day with a scarf and the fur jacket too, but then it started to get toasty inside so I stripped. Otherwise, it was a comfortable day.

I've been catching up on a lot of Disney/Pixar movies lately. The latest had been The Incredibles, which was so so so underrated by my memory. But I enjoyed the pastiche of old action movies - the camera angles, the poses, the score... Lovely. I exceptionally enjoyed the parody on domesticity, and how it was mashed with retired superheroes trying to fit in "normal" society.

Oh crap... I'm actually yawning. I need to get at least this last paper done for my film theory class, then I can get some sleep. Off to work then...

No comments:

Post a Comment