Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20: I'm a happy happy boy~

Weather at LA isn't improving... at least, for now. I'm hoping that it'll all clear up by Thursday for my "proposed" visit to Disneyland.

But to counter the bleak weather are two things. Firstly, fabulous home cooked meals:
There was also hot porridge, but I didn't take any pictures of those. Nothing beats warm comfort food during cold wet weather... Really, the rain's bugging me so much that it's making Nebraska's winter look less troublesome. This is the part where I miss Malaysia, where I could just wear a pair of shorts, some sandals and a tee. No rain can bother me then.

Speaking of which, I'm alternating between the two choices I have for clothing here. It's either the grey buttoned up shirt, or the brown one. Really, I have nothing on me at the moment to diversify my look. Well, all in the name for convenience. Besides, it would be horrible if I did forget to bring back any misplaced accessories...

And for the second counter against the depressing weather... is my grades. I'm still at the top of my game, apparently. Another semester bombarded with anxiety has passed. Now, all I have to do is survive the remaining two, and all's well with the universe~ That, until grad school arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment