Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 14 & 15: Hah! I fell asleep again...

I crashed right after dinner. I could feel my head throbbing so I just had to lie down, and I didn't wake up until this morning.

Capuano's final exam wasn't that bad. In fact, I had a pleasant time doing it. I was so afraid of its many possibilities that I kept thinking I wouldn't be able to answer any. In the end, I only wished if I had the extra time to write some more.

As you can see from the pictures, my delivery has finally arrived. The shirt and the slacks (not pictured here) are the final two items to the six, though I wouldn't be able to wear them until subsequent months, since I'll be departing for LA this Friday... which is why I wore them today. Just to make it official.

I also got my final grade for Late American Literature - A+. And that just confirms my double A pluses for every semester I've been at UNL. The other subject that Im hoping to score an additional A+ would be English Studies, in which, the exam earlier this afternoon wasn't too bad either. Granted, my answers are always long so it's hard not to view them as insightful. I'm boasting here. Throw me a pie, someone.

All I have left are the ten-page research paper for Capuano's class and Emily's twenty-five pages. Though both are due at 5pm, Friday, my flight leaves earlier in the morning. So, really, they're due tomorrow. I'm still searching for sources for the research paper, but I'm almost done with my fiction writing portfolio... We'll see how that goes. I've bought another can of Starbucks so it SHOULD last me until tomorrow evening. This excludes the energy I would need to pack my luggage and call the cab for pickup... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment