Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4: Wasted a potentially beautiful Saturday

I've slept later than three in the morning. So, it is reasonably surprising to find myself awake thirteen hours later. I looked out the window, and the sunlight was different. One way to learn if it's dusk or dawn is by noticing the shadows, and they were telling me it was already evening. I suppose it says something. I must've been that tired for the entire week.

Well, I'm making up for it by not sleeping tonight. Besides, I wish to get my work done once and for all, complete everything as soon as I can so I may transition into finals week without hyperventilating.

On a side note, I'm still awfully worried about my delivery. Every day, an anticipation before the disappointment as I look into an empty mailbox. I've had late deliveries before, but none such as this. If I don't receive those slacks by Tuesday, I'm definitely issuing a complaint. No bad weather's good enough excuse for such tardiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment