Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 7: Crashed


I started off the day with this. Technically, I consider this as an outerwear because it's really warm, even though it's sleeveless. Yet, it is because of the latter that I wondered if I wasn't breaking any rules... So, I switched instead:

So I went to me film theory class, went back to me dorm, stripped and went to bed. By the time I woke up again, I was too lazy to layer everything up again so I swapped the beige wrap for the blue coat. It was getting rather chilly anyway:

And after Late American Lit., I went straight back to my room, and crashed again. All the way until midnight. And I'm still tired. I guess two consecutive nights of Starbucks isn't such a good thing after all...

On a random note, I have been shortlisted as a New Student Enrollment leader. Free food and board over summer; a paid job; and a chance to convert the "training sessions" into a creditable honors course. Brilliant~

No comments:

Post a Comment