Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 19: Wet wet wet

I think December is going to be a little lackluster, since I didn't bother packing any of my accessories. Well, I guess I'm going to have to rely on Coach to make a statement, and I'm not complaining.

It's been pouring all day, and my shoes are all soaked up. Nothing much today thanks to the weather, except for a trip to Victoria Gardens, which is a shopping mall 30-minutes away by walking. Again, nothing interests me. I wanted to watch Tron but Darren couldn't take his eyes off some game at Gamestop. Oh well, tickets were $15.50, so I guess I didn't lose anything by not going.

My results for the semester should be up by tomorrow evening, and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react. I've already gotten the results for three out of five subjects, and they're pretty good, but I really wouldn't want the remaining two to jeopardize my 4.0 CGPA. I'll just see how it goes tomorrow. Que sera sera~

No comments:

Post a Comment