Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 23 & 24: Tiring, but not tiresome

"Huh?"

Really, how could I not get this? Of course, there were plenty more pictures that I took during the trip, but to load them all now would be time-consuming. The wi-fi speed here isn't as remarkable as UNL's.

But... I guess... for the sake of providing evidence that I did go to Disneyland...

This was that one day when it didn't rain in Anaheim so I made the best of it. And, of course, I progressively became happier as the day progressed. And I didn't remember Disneyland being so outstandingly gorgeous at night:

Don't let the quality of the photo fool you, it looked like everything I imagined it to be during Christmas. Of course, in southern California, this is as Christmas-y as it gets. And the fireworks... Gawd they were fantastic~

By the time we (my cousin and I) reached home, we went straight to bed. Well, at least I did. And when I woke up this morning, I had slept for a full twelve hours. Aaand here's what I wore:

Yeap, nothing but muh pjs... I wore the jeans, of course. Today's weather has been pretty fine too. In fact, it was delightfully warm, with the vast blue expanse above our heads and the fiery sun blinding the top half of the van's windscreen.

I seem to be more tired during my holidays than my regular university days. Then again, tired might connote a different meaning. Perhaps, fatigued would be the better option. It's the same routine every day. I wake up at noon, freshen up, may or may not have breakfast/lunch, follow uncle out, spend more than half the time out on the freeway, have dinner, come back, crash. I feel even more unproductive now than ever. All I want is just to sit back on a couch, or a bed, with Pooh by my side, as I try to read Dickens or Carroll. "Try," because fifteen minutes later, I'll close the book, and shut my eyes, as I fall into a light and extremely comfortable slumber...

2 comments:

  1. Hola,

    I just wanted to wish you a safe and peaceful Christmas...^^

    Feliz Navidad!!! Dios nos bendiga a todos!!!^^

    ~Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour~

    Thank you for the wish! And I hope you have a fantastic Christmas too~

    ReplyDelete