Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13: Becoming motivated and half-dead at the same time

The only reason why I even had to wear this was because of the workshop for my fiction writing class, which was held at Emily's quaint little abode.

So I guess I should at least try to make up for the previous double mini-featurettes of my daily routine. I've been busy over finals, and I'm glad to say that the results actually justify it, for I have received the grades for my film theory class. I took the film thinking I would most likely end up with a B+, even though my conscience keeps telling me there's no way that's going to happen, even for a tough class like this. In the end, I finish the course obtaining an A+... How very ironic indeed.

But tomorrow's the BIG challenge. Capuano's final exam... I really don't know what to expect. Frankly, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be anxious over. My current standing in his class qualifies for an A-/A, though the final paper and final exam would drastically change this outcome if I'm not careful. Hence, the pressure. I still have that ten-page Austen paper due, and I haven't even begun on it yet, besides having a clear distinction of what I want to achieve with the paper.

But once all this is over, I can finally rest in peace... What a way to end a semester~


No comments:

Post a Comment