Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 9: The interview!

By some miracle, I woke up at four and dashed out of my room for my interview. Even though I've strictly warned myself not to lie on the bed, I have. And what a fatal outcome it would've been. Though, I must say... I'm still surprised I actually woke up exactly at 4pm. I've never changed clothes so swiftly in my entire life. Why, I might've even broke my own personal record. From nothing to everything in just one minute, and I was out of the room.

The interview went well, I should like to believe. But, as previously mentioned about the NSE's, I shan't go any further than that. Though looking back, the writing consultant interview seemed like a really enjoyable conversation than a formal interrogation, and we did have some moments of laughter. So... I'll just wait until next week for results.

As I walked out of Andrews, I began to realize the magnitude of the impression I might've given earlier. I couldn't believe what I was wearing. The striped Abercrombie hoodie worn with my skinny jeans and white tennis shoes. Without the socks. No wonder it only took me a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment