Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 18: How did I pack for this trip?


Of course, I had to make sure that I'm still adhering to the six items, so I packed accordingly. Of course, I didn't bring the pair of slacks and the polka-dot shirt. I really think I only picked off four items for this month... Since I only wore those last two items twice.

So today, we journeyed south to San Diego. My uncle and aunt were looking out for a house that's being auctioned tomorrow, so we traveled there first. I was attracted to this little piece of landscaping right outside for some reason...

The colors were alluring, though not in any way special of course, save for this next picture:

If you can't tell which is the focus of the picture, you don't have a childhood.

So we didn't visit the zoo or Sea World, it was a little late for that. But we did visit an outlet mall, in which, I had a blast. Honestly, I wouldn't have gotten anything, if it weren't for this little piece of information the door guy was distributing to customers:

I almost exited with more than what I own right now, that is to say, two additional bags. But I decided that these were more than sufficient:
A laptop sleeve and a portfolio. Seen from afar, they do look like Louis Vuitton, don't they? I think I might've angered some hardcore enthusiasts with that claim...

2 comments:

  1. *screams*
    YOU WHAT!?!?!?!?!
    COACH!?!?!?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought two more bags... But I successfully refrained myself. Besides, holding these two items together while moving between classes look so so so cool. 8)

    ReplyDelete