Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 20: Exasperation

Maybe it's because I had a terrible week, but I really don't see that as an excuse for my dwindling grades, which is really something to be concerned about. Especially true when I thought I had done a smacking job with my last paper for English Studies. And yet, the grade disagrees. If I am an objective viewer watching my life at the moment, I would find my agony over an alphabet painfully hilarious.

This would be one of the few times in my life when I sincerely doubt my abilities. I suppose a lot of people would have their moments and wonder, "am I good enough?"

...

Apparently not! MUAHAHAHAHA

When you see me type in full-caps, you know I'm distressed.

But what can I do? Sulking ain't gonna get me nowhere. Sleeping might though, and that's what I did. Boy, do I feel refreshed. What's the next thing I can do? Shower. Get some water flowing, lapping against the skin and meditate in that tiny little cubicle I call my Zen temple. After that? Remove the clutter on my desk. I'm a firm believer that if I have no space to write on my desk, then my life is equally messed up. Later, I'd dig into film theory, and do that for the rest of the night, all the way till dawn. This, I must.

If this was a game, I would've reset it back to my previous game file. But it isn't. Thus, I shall die trying to salvage my grades and my reputation. I've always succeeded before, no reason for me to falter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment