Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23: Too Much Chocolate

That's what I've been consuming for the past few nights. Delightful, but terrible for the skin. But who's to deny a bar of Hershey's milk chocolate? I suppose it's both a blessing and a blasphemy that I can be so easily impressed with any sort of milk chocolate, regardless of the brand. I mean, it would have to be that bad for me to be repelled.

Anyway, nothing much today, except for a wonderful conversation I had with Alexis earlier this morning. She came to complete one of her video projects, but of course, we ended up chatting for an hour and a half instead. It's been a while since that last happened, and I'm glad it did. Finally, a conversation that's worth talking. I must say, being an English major has it downsides... How does this relate to conversations? Well... to a certain extent, I've become jaded by small talk. Really, there's no purpose in going on and on over something that's obsolete, and probably endless. I don't deny it's these small talks where humor sprouts, ever so frequently, but at times, it's just plain tiresome.

Oh well, back to Fry and QI~

No comments:

Post a Comment