Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 24: Indecisiveness

I am indecisive. I've always known that. But it takes another individual to point out the extremity of my indecisiveness. It took me ten minutes to decide if I should have quesadillas for supper, and I didn't have them only because Qdoba closes at ten. If I had to save either my mother or my loved one from drowning... Let's just say it's a lost cause. Justine says I'm scary. I know I am.

I literally slept through the day. My defense? I was awake the entire night. Managed to get some work done, but anxiety strikes nonetheless. No matter how much work I complete, I still am able to be anxious over some unheard future project. Hmm... Nothing a good ice cream can't fix I suppose, which was why I went to Cold Stone earlier with Justine. Awesome, awesome treat. The satisfaction lasted for a good half hour before the guilt started kicking in.

Well, it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment