Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27: I feel... light

And as the wind blew by, I knew I was going to fly... At least, that's how it felt waking up right before class and having my hair whipped away from my forehead with nature's blow dryer. So that's how Buddha felt like when he achieved enlightenment. That Baywatch moment as the film clip slows down and the head swerves from left to right, left to right, and hair thrashing all over like the rhythmic flow of water... As if there isn't enough vomit in the world.

Temperature's definitely dropped, which is good for me since I get to wear all of my coats now, a pathetic cheat over the six items I guess. But, the fact remains that I'm still wearing only those six items anyhow... Though it's always wondrous to think -> "What if, that person had more coats, than clothes?" Hmm... Not that I do have that many coats and jackets, but it is a disputable issue.

Alright, I really have to get back to Atonement now. Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment