Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29: Another Friday night

I'm surprisingly worn out this evening, though I wouldn't attribute it to the trip I made to Southpointe with Manu, Justine and Jane earlier in the afternoon. Morning was terribly cold, but it got warmer as the day grew. Yet, the winds never did subside, slamming us four every time we crossed the street.

I've gotten meself a couple of books today, B&N will officially be the death of me...
After reading Persuasion, I know I have to read her remaining six novels. Though for class purposes, we'll be moving on the the Brontes, Emily specifically with Wuthering Heights. I believe I'll enjoy it as much as I did Austen's and I plan to get the Bronte sisters from the Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition once I've completed most of my outpouring reading materials lining my shelf.

I wanted to get Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray but they only had the graphic novel (How absurd!) so I settled for Amy Tan instead. I've heard so many people talking about this book, and I have read the final chapter for my English Studies class and found it to be an utter delight.

Well~ with this much to read, I believe I'll be preoccupied for my weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment