Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 4: Make Yourself A Routine & Stick To It

I shall Handler two Moore chapters everyday, in addition to Atone for Pamela's feelings.

...

Okay, that didn't make any sense. My attempts to create something ingenious has failed, although Manu sitting beside me somehow thinks it is. But really, I've recently learnt that setting a daily routine, as wisely suggested by Mrs. Kitteridge, does wonders to your life. So here's mine:
1. Read 2 chapters of Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea.
2. Read 2 chapters of Between Panic and Desire.
3. Play 2 days of Harvest Moon. So that would take up about an hour or two of my daily life.
4. Everything else that I need to prepare for the next day, like Pamela and A Midsummer Night's Dream and Atonement and A Film Theory Reader, etc etc
5. My latest addiction, watch an episode of Quite Interesting hosted by Stephen Fry and a quartet of comedians.

So technically, I'm still procrastinating.

I'll be posting my pictures soon because I just finished eating another bowl of Yakisoba, slaving my time away with Manu and Justine in the basement of the dorm. Time well spent, I say.

Update:
Here's today's wardrobe.
Simple. Sarah from English Studies likes my white woven shoes, which I do too, if they were not literally soiled from my trek to Jane's apartment two weeks ago. You can't see it, but there's this splash of mud on the lower rim of the left shoe that's driving me nuts. I shall invest on a toothbrush to scrub it off with a mixture of Febreeze and water this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment