Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 6: 'Tis Not A Gargoyle, But A Grotesque.

I think people who've taken acid trips might find my shirt a little distracting. Tempting, maybe.

Fact of the day: Gargoyles are so named if and only if there is a spout conveying water away from the building it is attached to. Otherwise, it would be known as a grotesque. It's fascinating to me because I always thought of "grotesque" as a adjective, never a noun. Shall add that to my vocabulary.

I realize my schedule for the week is pretty relaxed, but this is only the calm before the storm. Yet, I couldn't be bothered by the tornado alarm that rang earlier this afternoon because I needed to fish some Zs. This weekend is crucial for my workload. I shall abstain myself from Facebook, starting tomorrow, unless important messages are being channeled through there.

Until then, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment