Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22: Just a week?

October truly must be my busiest month yet, I hardly even noticed it flew by so quickly. Unless I'm diligent during the weekends, I only have five days to experiment with my six items. Even more importantly, I have to start planning for next month's ensemble...

But, as it is a Friday and I'm more or less done with my work, I played a little. And now, it's time for some shut eye after a nice, dehydrating shower. What warm water can do to your skin... Terrifying. Of course, nothing Nivea can't fix.

On a random note, my purple shirt seems to glow in green... I wonder why. And I also realize that I've been wearing it as an inset garment for an entire week. Huh. It still works though, I suppose, the looks for the past three days have been rather distinctive. I'm pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment