Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 18: Distracted...

I've been so distracted with the latest Final Fantasy trailers, that I forgot to upload these on time. Yes, I am a huge fan of the franchise. It's the only thing that would coerce me to get a PS3.

But anyway, I only wore this shirt for the first half of the day, because for the later half, I'd have to pick a completely different attire apart from my regular six items because I had to pick something colorful for the NSE photoshoot. At first, I thought it would be an eyesore to wear so much color, but it worked out surprisingly well, and I received compliments for it, so all's well. I didn't take a picture of meself then, unfortunately, though once the group pictures come in, I'll definitely post it here.

But if one must know, I wore the colorful plaid shirt I had, with a red-and-black plaid tie, and the black-with-red-and-white-stripes belt.

The seminar was okay. I'm a little disappointed with the grade I got for my first blog assignment though. Yes, we have to blog for grades. Hah, and here I thought I could escape from all that through blogging. Granted, it was only the first draft, and everyone else got low grades too, I shouldn't be too concerned. But that friggin' annoying, narcissistic biatch of me couldn't bear to look at a 34/40. Gaaaaahhhh...

Well, at least she said that she liked my narration. If she didn't, I might've killed myself for making a laughing stock out of my future English degree with a concentration in creative writing. Hah... haha... ha... ha...

I need to really whoop my ass into writing, and not just for class purposes. I should really consider publishing, and damn do I have to get those words typed down. Kristy brought up a really good point: I should compile and edit all of the conversations we've had together on Skype. Really, natural jokes look and sound much better than trying to squeeze one out like that itty-bit of shampoo left stuck at the bottom of a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment