Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 28: I knew I should've done this earlier

I did somehow believe that I would be late for today's post, and it was true. But anyhow, here's a brief slide reel of my narcissism:
Me understand shirt and tie same color, very difficult to see, but me like it nonetheless. Heck, it's the only reason why I chose a white belt so the color would pop. The cardigan was unexpected though. It did create more weightage to the entire look, because I thought it'd be cold just to wear the shirt out. Well, I was wrong, for it was a pretty splendid day outside today.

And just when I thought it would last, apparently we're in for some snow again on Sunday night. Sigh... the weather's messing with us.

I believe I have many more things to say, but the words aren't spilling out as fluently as they should be. Really, it's a sign of...

TIREDNESS.

Good night people...

No comments:

Post a Comment