Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21: Red Mango


Okay, so it was divine. But only because I've not tasted real fruit in a long time that such biasness materialized itself. Yet... the mangoes... were awesome. I'm definitely going back tomorrow to get some more. I do have a few qualms though. The price, no doubt, cannot escape my Chinese gaze. Gosh that sounded so stereotypical, ethnocentric even, but it's true. Yogurtland only costed me 30 cents per ounce, Red Mango was 45. And yes, I know it's yogurt, but anything that tints my vanilla sour will immediately receive my disapproval. Though with that being said, it kinda forces me to pick only the tropical fruits they had to offer, which is good.

Alright, back to clothes. Here's what I wore:

I completely forgot about my sleeveless zip-hoodie, so I thought of putting it on with the red jacket. Now, I know some of you might be thinking that I'm breaking a rule or something, but I didn't want to wear my wool coats today, and there was some sun for a while, so I thought what the heck. Though typing it now, I do realize that it is hard to defend my choice for the day, even if I only wore them when I was out (so that would make them nothing more than outerwear). But in the spirit of the project, I shall not wear the blue sleeveless again unless it's a part of my six items.

No comments:

Post a Comment