Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25: Drained

Okay, today's picture is really not representative of what I wore today because I only had this on for the sole reason that I woke up late. I mean, I certainly had time to prepare for class and all, but I didn't do the whole wake-up-and-cleanse-self ritual... thingy. Anyway, I wore the red-striped shirt and the navy cardigan from afternoon onwards. I forgot to take a picture before I stripped down to my pajamas. I have so so so much to read...

The Victorian age is fascinating, thankfully, so I guess that should keep me fairly awake throughout the night. 80 pages of sheer history. Not including the other stuff I have to read for Carlyle and Emerson. And I also have a paper to write on these. It's film theory all over... I still remember that one night when I had to finish the reading on Bordwell's... 160 pages in one night. Absolute misery.

Which reminds me. I actually made the effort to read every single word for today's NSE seminar. Heck, I even constructed specific notes for it. And yet, we breezed through the readings without the usual small group discussions, which would've contributed to our grades. Oh, the agony! If I anticipated this, I would've concentrated on Dr. White's class instead! ARGH.

Oh well... back to me readings...

No comments:

Post a Comment