Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6: The size of my library doubled.


This is my desk/library. This collection excludes magazines and an entire box of books which I didn't bother taking a picture of. But let us assume that these are the books that I take out and read regularly.

Here're my textbooks for this semester:

Twenty-four. This mess excludes at least four more books that I didn't add, because I already have them and they're already on the shelf. Pooh is right to be surprised. How in the world am I going to finish all of these in one semester? I don't even have a place for them in my room. How very... tiresome indeed. Oh well, 'tis the life of an English major.

I'm very surprised with this year's winter. Lincoln's been spared with much of the cold snap this season. I even walked out to the bookstore in shorts and flip flops. In other words, I had a pretty lethargic day, in which, I didn't bother changing out of my pajamas.

I know I'm supposed to post something else but I can't remember what... Hmm. I can't blame it on jet lag because I don't usually suffer from jet lags. Though... I am rather sleepy at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment